Because the server migration caused several issues we are forced to restore the situation to an earlier date. But we would like to test first if all issues have been resolved so we decided to take this week as a testing period for the races. Attention during this time we might return to previous situations without further notice ! Next monday we will go back to the situation during the migration, shift the calendar a few weeks and make sure all transfers are postponed. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we want to make sure that when we start for real again, everything will go as planned.