I saw that many users aren't satisfied with the youth scout fails that aren't too close to the normal value on short time (I'm sure that after a few seasons a scout with 10 perception that searched a cyclist every week will have a success rate about 50%). Every scout should have in the game database 2 fields: pulls, success pulls. With this 2 variables you can easily calculate his success percentage (success pulls/pulls * 100). If youth scout success percentage based on his perception is higher then the success percentage we calculated above, then there will be very high chance to have a success pull (about 75%). Else, the chance to have a success pull will be very low (about 25%). This way, there will be a little random, but not to much ... What do you think?